FINE ART & PROJECTS
Acrylic and watercolor paintings inspired by fashion or nature with an ironic twist to images or things you might not expect. Mixed media for texture, interest and fun. New watercolor portrait commissions.
widdlemama kaftans - hand made kaftan dresses to support women through motherhood. Instagram site: @widdlemamakaftans Coming soon: widdlemamakaftans.com
Regularly coming up with new ideas for artwork and projects. Never a blank canvas...
• Results-oriented graphic talent focusing on consumer goods packaging, collateral materials, logos and product design. Proven strength understanding market trends. Balancing lines for color, consistency, subject matter, layout and design.
• Expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Taking perceptive solutions from concept to completion.
• Hard working team player with excellent communication skills.
• Experience working with photographers and printers, as well as Chinese factories and vendors.
• Organized, motivated and detail oriented - is an asset to any company seeking a versatile and creative artist.
Currently freelancing Graphic Design, Package Design, Brochures, Catalogs and Sell-sheets, Photo Retouching and more.
Previously employed at Darice Inc., in Strongsville, Ohio for 6 years enjoying projects for clients including JoAnn Fabrics, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Meijer, AC Moore, and Pat Catan stores. Earlier employment at Classic Imports in Wooster, Ohio working on projects for Spencer's Gifts, Hot Topic, Blockbuster and Urban Outfitter stores. After art school at The Colorado Institute of Art, and living in Chicago, Illinois - created packaging for clients Johnson Wax, Churney Cheese (a division of Kraft), Barton Imports, Montgomery Ward, Blue Star Foods, Topco and Jockey International.